Before sharing this week’s meal plan, I wanted to share a few notes from last week’s!
- This recipe for Cheesy Mushroom Fish Bake was so simple and pretty tasty! The recipe calls for haddock, but I think any white fish would work well. If you’re looking for new ways to cook fish or introduce it into your diet, I’d definitely suggest this recipe.
- I was pretty pleased with the way my version of Slow Cooker Chicken Chili turned out. You don’t have to brown the chicken ahead of time, so if you’re looking for something you can throw together in a pinch, this is the recipe for you.
Okay, now for a look at this week’s menu:
- Tomorrow, I’ll be making Hawaiian BBQ Pork in the slow cooker. Ever since I posted this recipe a few weeks ago, I’ve had several other bloggers try it out and give it their approval. It always makes me feel better knowing others enjoy one of my recipes. Since it was a big hit in our house the first time around, it’ll be making its repeat appearance this week! Oh, and the pork will be served over brown rice.
- Tuesday is my birthday, so there’s zero chance I’m cooking anything! My gym actually has really delicious food, so I’m thinking I’ll pick something up to-go after BodyPump.
- A simple dinner of spaghetti and meatballs is planned for Wednesday. Have any of you ever had Cooked Perfect Meatballs? They are really good, and usually pretty well-priced at my grocery store. I had a $1-off coupon, so it was a no-brainer that this was added to our meal plan.
- I love this chicken recipe (“OMG chicken”) that I found on Pinterest ages ago – I’ve already made it several times! I’ll be having broccoli and fingerling potatoes on the side.
- Friday and Saturday – as always – are leftovers and pizza night, respectively. Chris and I actually didn’t have our “traditional” pizza night this week, because we went out to dinner with my family to celebrate my and my sister’s birthdays!
What’s on your menu this week? As always, I’d love to know if you’re trying anything new!