Did you know today is National Chocolate Chip Day?
I’m not one to over-look a chocolate-centered holiday, so we’re going to do a little “celebrating” around here!
I perused some old posts, & complied my favorite recipes that incorporate chocolate chips. Pick one, head to the kitchen, & give the chocolate chip the recognition it deserves!
2) Pancakes – Chocolate chips are one of my absolute favorite pancake add-ins.
3) Topping for a super-easy chocolate mousse – They add a fun little something extra.
5) Monster cookies – One of my all-time favorite Christmas (or anytime!) cookies.
6) Mix-in with Greek yogurt & fruit for an afternoon snack – The perfect sweet pick-me-up!
7) Topping for a pineapple banana smoothie – Can you tell I love adding chocolate to fruity things?
8) Extra special chocolate chip cookies – This was one of my first posts from waaay back in June of ‘11!
What’s your favorite way to use chocolate chips? Did you celebrate National Chocolate Chip Day?