Happy Friday, friends.
The weather in PA was absolutely gorgeous today. We’ve had quite a few cold, dreary days lately, so it was nice to see the sun shining. Stewie finally got to go for a bit of a longer walk, so he was happy, too!
I made a pretty delicious dinner Wednesday evening, and now it’s time to share. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you’ve already seen this recipe, but it was too fantastic not to mention on the blog!
Sadly, I cannot take credit for this recipe – the original can be found here.
Baked Caesar Chicken
- 1-1.5 lb. thin-sliced chicken breasts
- Shake ‘n’ Bake extra-crispy coating
- 1/3 c. Caesar dressing
- 1 can of tomato soup
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Coat chicken with Shake ‘n’ Bake (I just put it directly on the chicken – no dipping in egg first or anything!)
- Bake chicken for 20 minutes.
- Whisk together Caesar dressing + soup.
- When chicken is done, top with sauce and shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
As you can see, I served green beans on the side.
This recipe was so good and very easy to make! I have a feeling it’ll be a staple in our house.
All that’s on the agenda for the rest of the night is some relaxing and playing DVR catch-up. It’s been a while since I’ve just relaxed, so I’m trying to soak it up this evening.
Tomorrow, I’ll be going for a run, doing some cleaning, and finishing up grades before they’re due on Sunday night.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
What are you doing this weekend?