Hey everyone! Happy Friday!
I planned on posting this recipe last night. However, I got a bit of a reality-check after spending the day at school for in-service, followed by an evening BodyPump class at my gym. It’s easy to forget how tiring my “normal” routine is during the summer months. Needless to say, I just felt like vegging out last night, so that’s what I did.
Last week, I shared with you all this pizza that I had while out to lunch. I also said that I couldn’t wait to use the same ingredients in a new way. I was so happy that this recipe turned out well the first time around; Chris was a fan too!
- Pillsbury pizza crust
- Canned crab (I used Sea Fare brand, which I found at Target.)
- Reduced-fat cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Roll out pizza dough, & cut into four equal pieces.
- Spread cream cheese on each piece of dough, then top with spinach, crab, & cheddar.
- Fold dough over to create a “pocket,” & seal edges with a fork.
- Poke a few holes in the top of each pocket to ventilate.
- I also sprayed the top of each pocket with cooking spray & topped with some extra cheddar, but this step is optional.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until dough becomes golden-brown.
It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of any recipe that 1) comes together quickly, 2) requires few ingredients, & 3) tastes good. This is a winner on all accounts!
What are your plans for the weekend? I don’t have anything going on tomorrow, but Sunday we’re headed to a get together with some of Chris’s co-workers. (Side note… any good side dish recipes you can share?)