My First Vlog!

Hey everyone!

I’ve be wanting to record a video for quite some time now, & since I finally got an iPhone, I was able to record one! Instead of typing up a long, drawn-out post on what happened with the house we were supposed to buy, I thought I’d just say it to all of you!

I hope you enjoy my first awkward attempt at vlogging! (Oh, & there’s a few pug snorts in the background towards the end of the video!)

Is this how you thought I would sound? :-)

What should I vlog about next? Any suggestions/ideas?

Do you own a home? Was the process easy or difficult for you?

YAY for your vlog! It’s always so cool to hear what a blogger sounds like! :) Great job!
    Total bummer about the house! ….The husband and I bought our house and it wasn’t a fun experience- in fact, we didn’t even want the house but kind of had to buy it because there were NO other options and building a house is a HUGE expense! HUGE! I feel your pain- and taking a break isn’t a bad idea because house hunting can take it out of a person!
    Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..105 years and 5 generations laterMy Profile

2. Sarah @ Blonde Bostonian says:

Ughhhh I’m so sorry that happened to you guys! Home buying can be so frustrating! It’s definitely NOT a buyer’s market everywhere, that’s for sure. Even here in Boston when my boyfriend was looking (so you’re husband is right haha). I hope it all works out for you guys!
    Sarah @ Blonde Bostonian recently posted..Busy, Busy, BusyMy Profile

3. Steph @ StephSnacks says:

Love the vlog – but so sorry for the frustrations you are facing! I agree, maybe a little time away from the house hunting will re-charge your batteries and you’ll find something fantastic in a few months from now :D
    Steph @ StephSnacks recently posted..UpdateMy Profile

4. Rachel says:

Loved your vlog :-). And I love you :-). You crack me up!! Keep your chin up about the house hunting your perfect place is out there!!

5. Nikki says:

Aweee I am so sorry to hear about this :( I hope that you can relax and just enjoy the summer now that school is out. And your hair looks great! Don’t worry about it. You’re too cute.
    Nikki recently posted..Replugging!My Profile

I did feel kind of silly talking to myself, but oh well! And thanks! I think they always look worse to me than they do to everyone else!

I feel the same way about my voice! During the school year when I’m teaching/talking all day, I keep thinking “omg, I’m so sick of hearing myself!” My poor students.

6. Courtney says:

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry to hear about the house! What a crazy crazy story and I’m sorry you had to go through that :( But PS your roots are not that bad :) I am getting my hair done this week too because I’m majorly paranoid! ha! You should definitely keep vloging!! I loved your first one :)
    Courtney recently posted..life since FridayMy Profile