Workout Clothes: Haves & Wants

Good evening, friends!

We’ve just about made it to Friday. I don’t know about anyone else, but this week has been dragging for me. I feel like I’ve had a million things to do, have been going all day, every day, & yet not much is getting accomplished. There’s a 3-day-weekend on the horizon, so I’m planning on using that time to catch up on life & hopefully find some time for relaxation.

One of the items at the top of my Christmas list this year was new workout clothes. The stuff I was wearing was getting quite worn, & since I go to the gym pretty often, it’s nice to have some different items to switch things up from time to time.

I got several pieces that I’ve been really pleased with, so I wanted to share those, as well as what I’m currently wanting. My birthday is February 5th, so feel free to send presents! ;-)

LuLuLemon

Have: Grove Crop

(source)

My sister got me these pants for Christmas (along with a racer-back tank) & I’m absolutely in love.

Normally, I’m not a fan of pants that don’t have a drawstring, because I feel like I’m constantly pulling them up otherwise. These, however, stay put! The material, fit, & feel of these pants are of superior quality to any other workout pant I have (& they better be for the price).

Want: Scuba Hoodie

(source)

Anyone have an extra $128 laying around???

Old Navy

Have: Women’s Boot-Cut Yoga Pant

(source)

Another Christmas gift, these, too, are a great fit (& more reasonably priced). These pants also don’t have a drawstring but stay put just as well as the LuLuLemon pants. The patterned seams add a unique touch, & the material is soft & comfortable.

Want: Women’s Active Compression Capris

(source)

The compression line is relatively new to Old Navy & I’d love to give it a try. I don’t own any compression items, & at $26.94, this seems like a good place to start!

Target (C9 by Champion)

Have: Women’s Short-Sleeve Power Workout Tee

(source)

These shirts are great for many reasons – comfortable, cheap, & available in a variety of colors! I have several & besides keeping me comfy during a workout, they’re great at wicking away any sweat!

Want: Women’s Seamless Capri Pants

(source)

Most of my workout pants flare out a bit, but I think are pair like this – snug throughout the entire leg – would be a good addition to my workout wardrobe!

Do you have any LuLuLemon workout clothing? Where do you get most of your “gym wear”? How much is too much to spend on workout clothes?

1. Pamela says:

I actually bought similar compression capris from Old Navy not too long ago. I find them to be very comfortable for Pilates and yoga, but I usually don’t wear them for cardio because mine do fit pretty tight in the legs. I love that Scuba Hoodie, too! :)

I have a wonderful pair of capris from JCPenny. I know, sounds cheap and not that great but they are my FAV’s. Better than any UA or Nike ones I have (although I love those too. They don’t slip and are super comfortable all the time! ……I *wish* I owned one LuLuLemon item! Everyone raves! I want to understand the greatness!
    Here are the pants I love: http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=1dab4bc&deptid=70656&dep=WOMEN&catid=81024&pcat=WOMEN&cat=activeWEAR&NOffset=2&pcatid=70656&Ne=4294957900+8+29+3+1031+586+18+11&N=4294934946&SO=0&cattyp=RLE&Nao=0&PSO=0&bcCat=3&CmCatId=70656|81024

Yes, I totally sympathize & would definitely NOT spend that much money on my own! Thank God for sisters at Christmas! :-)

3. Baking Serendipity says:

Most of my gym wear is from Target or the sale racks at the Nike outlet. I’d love a pair of Lululemon capri pants, but am not sure I can justify the price despite all the seriously positive things I’ve heard about them.

4. Steph @ StephSnacks says:

I actually just purchased my first Lululemon shirt! I’m so thrilled about it – at $63 it was pricey for a shirt but the material is unreal. I am going to go on a workout pant search this Sunday to Athletica and Jack Rabbit.. hoping to get three new pair.. I REALLY need ‘em!

I have yet to buy anything at lululemon–it is just so pricey! I am waiting for some good sales! I typically buy my workout stuff at Target or Old Navy. However, my Father-in-law works for ADIDAS, so he gets a pretty sweet discount there, as well!

6. Persian Cat says:

Many thanks for a further insightful weblog. Wherever otherwise might I get that type of info developed in a very excellent manner? I own a venture that I’m basically today concentrating on, so i happen to be in the glimpse available pertaining to such information.