Happy New Year’s Eve!
Whether you’re still planning your outfit (or menu) for this evening, or setting goals for the impending New Year, I’ve compiled a short list of links that might be of interest to you as NYE & the New Year quickly approach.
- New Year’s Eve Options from J’s Everyday Fashion – I subscribe to J’s blog & love seeing what new outfits she comes up with. Her New Year’s Eve post contains lots of good options – dressy & somewhat casual – perfect for whatever your plans may be!
- Hair & Makeup Ideas from Real Simple – It’s nice to put a little extra effort into hair & makeup on a special occasion. These ideas, provided by Real Simple Magazine, walk you through the hair & makeup styles step-by-step.
- Healthy New Year’s Eve Recipes & Menus from Eating Well – Rather than take the “I’m going to be healthy tomorrow, so I’ll eat everything in sight tonight” approach, why not create a healthy NYE menu? In this article, Eating Well provides some great beverage ideas, too!
- Top Holiday Appetizers from Pillsbury – Is there anyone out there who can’t appreciate a crescent roll every now & then? I didn’t think so! Pillsbury provides their top 10 appetizers, all relatively quick & easy to pull together. I’m planning on making the fig & blue cheese appetizer tarts this evening!
- You Can Do This! from Women’s Health Magazine – Of course losing weight is a common resolution, & this article can provide some advice if that’s something you’re looking to do in the New Year. However, Women’s Health also provides tips for those of us setting other health & fitness goals, such as getting toned or taking up running.
- How to Jump-Start Your 2012 Workout Action Plan from FitSugar – I love these ideas from FitSugar – all great if you’re looking to get back into exercise, change up your routine, or start from scratch. Two of my favorites? “Revamp Your iPod Playlist” & “Spruce Up Your Closet”… new tunes & clothes are sure to provide at least some motivation to get active!
I hope you all have a wonderful, fun New Year’s Eve & a great start to 2012!