Hi everyone! We’re officially over “the hump” & creeping closer to the weekend… woohoo!
Tonight’s post is going to be short & sweet. I’ve been totally failing at my goal of waking up at the first sound of my alarm – often “sleeping in” an extra 10-15 minutes. I know I need more sleep, so I’m trying to make sure I’m done with my to-do list early tonight! Plus, I’ve got a long day ahead of me tomorrow, so I definitely need as much rest as possible!
In order to save time (& calories!), I whipped up an extremely easy & quick “chicken parm bake.” Even better? This meal only requires 4 ingredients, all of which are cheap & you’re likely to have on-hand!
Skinny Chicken Parm Bake
- 4 chicken breasts
- Pasta sauce (I used garden vegetable for added flavor)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Thin spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in the baking dish & season (I used salt, pepper, & garlic salt).
- Cover chicken with pasta sauce & top the entire dish with a generous portion of the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on top of spaghetti!
Fast, easy & Chris-approved; definitely one to add to our dinner rotation!
Are there any meals/foods that you eat on a weekly basis?