On of my yearly holiday stops is Unique Pretzels for some of their amazing, chocolate-covered pretzels. Unique Pretzels is a local company that makes various types of your “standard” pretzels – from jalapeño to sprouted – as well as sweet pretzels of the dark & milk chocolate & peanut butter variety! Yes, that’s right, peanut butter.
A few years ago when my mom & I were making our yearly stop at the store, we discovered they had rolled out a new peanut butter-covered pretzel. They are to die for, especially if you’re a big-time peanut butter lover!
Anyway… here’s a little info about the company that explains what makes their pretzels so special:
“We would let the raw pretzel set to perfection and when ready, the pretzel would be placed into the oven where it would burst open creating bubbles and crevices that were crispy, yet crunchy, and full of flavor. As we produced this split-open pretzel we started calling them “Splits”. They were only one of their kind” – from the Unique Pretzels website
When my mom & I made our trip on Friday, I knew I had to do a giveaway to share the deliciousness of these pretzels!
Up for grabs…
- 1 box (containing 18 pretzels) of chocolate & pb-coated “splits”
- 1 bag of the original “splits”
How to enter…
1) Visit the Unique Pretzels website & leave a comment letting me know which variety of pretzel most piques your interest.
2) Follow me on Twitter & tweet about this giveaway: “@4thesakeofcake is having a chocolate-covered pretzel giveaway! Enter here: http://4thesakeofcake.com/?p=3049” (& leave a comment letting me know that you did!)
3) “Like” For the Sake of Cake on facebook (& leave a comment letting me know that you did!)
The giveaway will be open until 12:00 noon on Tuesday & a winner will be announced Tuesday evening! (Open to US residents only!) Good luck!