I feel like there were so many awesome recipes floating around the blogworld in the last week or so.
I’ve decided to write a quick compilation post of the recipes I want to try in the near future (one might even be in the oven as we speak!).
If you missed my first Recipe Roundup, you may find it here.
The theme for this week? Sweet treats! I couldn’t get enough of all the awesome baked goods everyone was sharing.
- Chocolate-Covered Katie’s chocolate cookies filled with pumpkin pie – a delicious “stuffed cookie” recipe!
- Clean Eating Chelsey’s creamy pumpkin peanut butter dip – perfect for a Thanksgiving appetizer.
- Julie’s banana oatmeal bread mini loaf – a new spin on my one of my favorite breakfast treats, boatmeal!
- Julie’s (Spinach & Sprinkles) mini pumpkin muffins – mini. pumpkin. What’s not to love?!
- Courtney’s chocolate raspberry bars – another baked good that would be perfect for a holiday party!
- Gabriela’s no-bake pumpkin pie – I think I’ve officially got my “holiday bases” covered!
Now, all I need is the time to get in the kitchen! 😉
What’s on your “to try” recipe list?