It’s no secret – I’ve been loving the crockpot lately! Knowing that I am always looking for new recipes for my favorite kitchen appliance, my friend/co-worker/bridesmaid/neighbor Sara passed along one of her favorite crockpot recipes!
Hi Sara! I stole this picture from you!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce (I used vegetable pasta sauce.)
- 1 small can tomato sauce or paste (I used tomato paste.)
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- Garlic powder
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces & place in crockpot.
- Slice onions & peppers & pile on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle in seasonings & top with spaghetti sauce & tomato paste.
- Mix everything together & cook on low for about 6 hours.
I used my beloved Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners again, but I’m almost out! Yikes, time to re-stock!
I topped my cacciatore with some parmesan cheese & washed it down with a Sprite zero. This was easy to put together & is a great meal for the upcoming fall & winter seasons – perfect for a chilly night!
I might have asked this before, but…
What’s your favorite crockpot recipe?