This past week at the store, I found a package of thin, rather small pork chops. While I can “do” pork every now & then, I’m not the biggest fan, so I thought these small pork chops would be a great fit for my appetite!
- Pork chops (I used 4 small, thin chops)
- 1 can French onion soup
- 3/4 c. ketchup
- 1/3 c. honey
- Sprinkle of garlic powder
- Combine the soup, ketchup, honey, garlic powder & pepper. Heat to a boil, then reduce heat to low & cook for 5 minutes.
- While the soup mixture is cooking, heat a grill pan to high & spray with cooking spray.
- Season pork chops with salt & pepper.
- Grill pork chops, coating frequently with the soup mixture (caution: there WILL be splattering!). I ended up cooking my pork chops for only a few minutes on each side because of their size, but larger pork chops may take about 5-7 minutes per side.
I served up my portion – 1 pork chop, a heaping portion of mashed potatoes (I love ‘em!), & a side salad.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy potatoes? I love, love, love mashed potatoes!
What’s your usual “dinner time”? I try to eat no later than 6:00PM/6:30PM!